To effectively execute its mandate, it has partnered with strategic key stakeholders who include the following;
- Shareholders-Ministry of Finance and National Planning
- Government-Ministry of Commerce Trade and Industry, Ministry of Agriculture, Minitry of Green Economy etc
- Partner Financial Institution (PFIs)-Commercial Banks, Micro Financial Institutions and Non-Banking Financial Institutions
- Investors-Pension Fund Houses, Investment Corporations, Multinational Corporates and both local and international investors
- Cooperating Partners– International Development Organisations, public and private business development service providers.
- Regulators–Bank of Zambia